Emergency Response Structures
Thursday 05 March, 2020
Field and Lawn offers high quality Temporary Emergency Containment Structures across the UK.
We offer a quality service for short or long-term hire. These structures are rapidly deployed and used as containments for emergency disaster relief, warehousing and storage, manufacturing, loading bay covers, temporary office and small/large scale pedestrian cover to name a few.
We have a large stock of structures in various sizes available and with our branches across the UK we can service your needs at both a local and national level.
With our dedicated team of project managers and experienced installers we can manage your requirements quickly and efficiently, all whilst demonstrating our commitment to excellence.
We have flexible, high-performance, semi-permanent Industrial and Commercial containment structures suitable for rental.
Each structure is designed to meet your requirements and is fully functional due to the robustness of our unique construction system. Constructed in high-quality aluminium or steel with a span dimension from 2m up to 40m, standard leg heights from 2.5m to 6m, PVC membrane roofs, and supplied with a variety of side wall panel and insulation options.
All our temporary buildings can be designed to meet your exact specifications.
- No obligation site visits
- Dedicated Project Management
- Professional advice at every step
- Structure implementation drawings
- Rigorous Health & Safety standards
- Short or long-term hire, purchase or lease purchase
- Structures compliant for wind and snow loading
- Aluminium & steel portal frame structures
- 2m – 40m wide in a single span, leg heights from 2.5m to 6m
- Single skin or insulated roof
- Clear internal working space
- PVC, Steel sheeting or insulated sides, optional full height gables
- Roller shutter & Pedestrian doors as required
- Lighting and power fit out
- Speed – depending on the size of the required structure, they can be ready for use a few hours after delivery to site
- All our structures are stored within our UK branches and can be despatched to site on the same day if required
- Flexibility – Structures can be relocated and modified to suit the requirement
- With our selected sub-contractors, we can also manage a range of additional services including but not limited to – interior and exterior lighting, storage racking, heating/cooling systems, floor coverings, alarm systems, furniture and office fit out.